Few kite issues

Hello team,

1. Currency are not always 2 decimal. In some places it is just xx and in some places it is xx.xx
  2. In the buy/sell pop-up window, the price change is displayed in % but the % symbol is missing.
  3. I would prefer the display of options on onclick than onMouseOver in stock watch list. It is very irritating to find this options pop-up hiding the price and having to move out to get that pop-up
  4. The ‘buy’ in executed orders in blue color looks like a hyper link. So, I tend to click it thinking I can buy more. But, it is just a text and not a link. There are many such confusing blue color texts, symbols across the site that look like a link but they are not. Please can we consistency.
  5. The contrast of grey color display of holdings and % change in watch list is not good enough. We need bit darker grey to make it more visible please.
  6. When we use filter in order book etc, can we retain only the filtered ones? Currently we are greying out the ones that don’t match the filter. This is causing the me to scroll through the list every time to see if there are any at the bottom part of the list.
  7. When I try to scroll in the watch list using the touch pad on my windows 10 laptop, the watch list does not scroll consistently. I expect only the watchlist to scroll but both the frames scroll. This is very frustrating.
  8. Is there a jira type of issue/features tracker that we users can keep an eye and track so that everyone doesn’t have to report the issues that may have already been raised?
  9. The order rejection reasons are sometimes technical and looks like some sort of status code. Please can we have these mapped to user understandable message and may be with a link to user doc/zerodha varsity article relevant to this order rejection reason.
  10. Is zerodha kite being tested for accessibility and by dyslexics? If dyslexics can comfortably use the website then it should be great for normal users too.

Thank you
Ankit

1 Like

One tip for you.

If you want your queries to be addressed by family, friends, service provider etc seriously, never bring them up altogether.

This long list is one way to make sure , no one would bother reading what your first point is.

Few issues…well there are several issues with Kite and sometimes it does work but now with every day passing and new clients getting added the system is becoming useless. We can’t blame zerodha as a small company can only spend limited money on IT. The system has good features which are not there in several trading systems so that way zerodha is far ahead.

There is always scope for improvement and Zerodha as an organisation is known to be listening to user feedback. I understand that it’s great organisation and the platform is great. I am not blaming them but giving feedback spending my time, energy, effort. And it is free. BTW, why we a customer not expect further improvement of services ?

@portfolioplus911 I disagree. My experience has been different. By the way, I find the response bit patronising.