Financial proof

Download month by month, merge all PDFs. That what I did.

1 Like

How does it matter if its 2009? The Indian constitution was written in 1949

@Umar what was Sebi , brokers doing until now? Why sudden urge of uploading after 9 years …What kind of system is this ?

Why dont they stop derivatives completely. SEBI is concerned that volume are high in both segments among emerging markets …haha seriously Sebi ? So you want to reduce it… By any chance is it targetting zerodha ?

So if I am not trading or using derivatives is it applicable to me?
The last line of email was “Failure to submit financial proofs by 31st January 2019 will lead to the derivatives segment being disabled for your account”. So it looks it is applicable to people using derivatives segment.

Brokers send this once a year. How long have been in the markets?

Ye kya conspiracy start kar rahe ho, Bhai?!

Haan, so last year your income proof would have been updated whenever you opened the account right?
Can someone from Zerodha confirm this?

This is modi regulation…
He even can not think if someone will make good then why to do this money lossing busineess…i will let my account die…

3 Likes

Everybody want to spy on each other. Google, FB, NASA… you name it and India is in line.
Its good but its not good.

I got this too but the circular mention is from 2009, I don’t understand why this now

I am having long term position (demat) in equity and use equity only though having other segments too . So do i need to submit financial proof too ?
I don’t use f/o or coin nor mutual fund or mcx .

Hey @shefali,

income proof is required only if you’re trading in F&O.

For equity it isn’t required.

1 Like

Now that the margins have gone up for F&O, is uploading financial proof also necessary? What is the financial criteria to be eligible for F&O trading (minimum salary, minimum bank balance, etc)? @nithin @siva

Yes, uploading financial proof is mandatory, as of now no criteria is yet set by SEBI.

Had anyone uploaded yet?

How can i download statement of holdings in zerodha to upload it?

1 Like

I uploaded my bank statement for 6 months. But the console is still showing the status as pending. However, Zerodha service team called me and said that it’s been verified by Zerodha team. Today is 31st of January. Will I be able to trade or will I have to wait unless Zerodha notifies me about the status? I am fed up with this kind of software glitches in Zerodha.

How to know that my financial proof is uploaded successfully.

Hey @Prakhar_Agrawal,

You will get a notification on Console (on the top right hand corner) once you click on submit and alos, you’ll see the uploaded file next to the chose file option.

Once you submit your financial proof on Console, the upload status will show as pending. (upto 3 hours). It will be sent for review to our verification team. The status will show as pending until the verification has been completed. If you upload multiple times, the latest document uploaded will override the previous uploads.