First 45 minute breakout streak

I too want this

@Streak , @ShubhS9 - can some one help us here please.

I have run out of backtests, But try the below conditions and modify the candle number/candle time.

1st and 3rd conditions compare 10th 5 min candle ( closes at 50 mins) to first 30 Minute candle + 3rd 15th minute candle highs effectively making it 45 mins.

2nd condition is for 11th candle (closes at 55th minute). Try it out by increasing the candle number by 1 each in 5 minute condition if you fail to get a result. have a suitable chart and check it manually to reduce the number of backtests.

well in first condition you are strictly checking for 10th crossing candle where as we need any candle after 45 minutes of market to cross the current day high. so crossing candle can be 10th it can be 15th it can also be 30th. I hope you understand what we are looking for now?

I believe it will be close(0) and not close(11) - kindly confirm.

2nd issue - in first condition you are checking 30 minutes high/close. Is there any way I can compare 45 minute high/close.

Thanks in advance

Ah., my bad. Missed reading the ANY part :sweat_smile:

Just to simplify the logic here you go = > current 5 minute candle, crossing the closing of any 5 minute candle which has closed above first 45 minute candle close.

really tried any things but not able to plot it on streak strategy.

I dont think streak has a way to check current candle. Check this once if it works. Comparing previous 2nd candle in 5 minute time frame with opening range of 30 min and 3rd 15 Min candle. And then checking previous 5 min candle open to previous 2nd candle

Just note, I’m out of my subscription and not renewed as I do not have any strategy myself. So did not back test this. only wrote down from what I remember.

hmmmm, but its too bad no one from Zerodha taking care of our queries. I am sure there is a way to do what we need but there is no support from them otherwise we could have done this . they know their system better than us they should help their users. I dont know when these ppl will start taking care of their users.

anyy ways thanks a lot man

I have tagged @Streak, they will respond to you soon and help you with this, It can take time but they always respond :slightly_smiling_face:

oh really @ShubhS9 . what you think how much time below post should take them to reply? I asked this almost a year back? 12th aug 2019. zerodha support team hardly reply, they just show good streak demos to ppl, attract and at end 0 service.

sure. waiting to see if what i typed is right. @bullish let me know if the above logic works out. Mostly it should alert an entry but that would be one candle late as only after the candle close does it throw out any alert + the usual delay

yep let me try and let you know if I can run it properly on streak :slight_smile:

You should tag them, they will address your queries, also you posted in the wrong category, there is a different category for Streak. Queries related to Streak should be posted in this category.

You can also write to Streak at [email protected]

Hi @bullish

You can use the following condition

Note that here if the Close of the candle that crosses above the High of the candle that crossed 45min High needs to happen back to back. The function required for any Close crossing above the “signal candle” has not yet been released. This is under development.

You can write to [email protected] or you can join our Telegram channel for a fast response.

Here is the Link: Telegram: Contact @streak_india

1 Like

Yes, the users talk about a lot of different platforms here and tagging @Streak helps. Thank you @ShubhS9.

lol, I don’t think you read that post before replying. I tagged it for the right categoory. Any ways I don’t want to convince you that the support is bad. I know how it is in last 2 years of experience. thanks for replying the posts.

thanks man @Krishnendu, I will try this soon and update you. Thanks a lot for inputs. really appreciate efforts.

1. I am not able to appply MAX function. When I type MAX, its not showing me anything to select (Streakv3).
  2. This is not my condition >> Note that here if the Close of the candle that crosses above the High of the candle that crossed 45min High needs to happen back to back.
    The crossing candle can be anything why it has to be back to back?

Thanks

1. You need to switch to the Advanced create page using this toggle

For this, another indicator is required since the trigger candle is a variable. It’s called signal candle. This is under development now. As of now you will not be able to get a crossover of any candle.