First and Final Call on Tata Steel Partly-Paid Shares

Tata Steel has made the first and final call of Rs. 461 per share on partly paid-up equity shares. As result, w.e.f February 17, 2021 the partly paid shares are suspended from trading on the exchanges and you will not be able to see this holdings on Kite. You can check the announcement from the company here.

Payment ₹ 461 per share
Call Payment Period March 1, 2021 to March 15, 2021
Allotment of Shares Within 2 to 3 weeks from last date of payment

What are the modes for payment?

You can make call payment through the following modes:

• Netbanking ASBA: Through the website of the SCSB’s.
  • Physical ASBA: By submitting a physical application to the Designated Branch of SCSB’s.
  • Cheque / Demand Draft.

You can also make payment through the website of the Registrar and Transfer agent.

What will happen if I don’t make call payment?

The partly paid shares may be forfeited if you fail to pay the call money. The company may also levy interest on the amount you owe. You can learn more in the announcement of the call by the company,

4 Likes

Why the following script got suspended. If we have following script in our holding what will happen to the following scripts

What will happen to those share which are present in our holdings ?

Those shares will be removed from your account. Once the window for call payment closes, you’ll be allotted fully-paid shares of Tata Steel.

When we would expect the our holding money back?

If you were holding partly-paid shares of Tata Steel, you’ll have to make payment against them, once the payment window closes, you’ll be alloted fully-paid shares of Tata Steel.

Has anyone received any communication from Linkintime for the payment of the final call?

is it possible to do investment in Tata Steel partly paid shares… from online banking… i saw the Investment option in my bank account.

The option to make payment is only for shareholders of partly-paid shares. Once the collection of payment is done, these shares are anyways going to be converted to fully-paid shares. If you want to, you can invest in Tata Steel shares which are currently trading on the exchanges.