Full Time Traders

:disappointed_relieved:

Learn the price action means the Candlestick Chart Patterns & Candle patterns along with Volume. Donā€™t try to find short cut route. there is no short cut for any type of success & also donā€™t try to copy anybody as every person & his strategy of trading is different & that suits to that individual.
Focus on charts. Donā€™t use too many Indicators & search for signal providing software or Tips providers. All are fake. I have tried every thing. I am in Market since last 8 years.

3 Likes

Really great inspirational wards

You mean you only learnt for 3 years from 2009 to 2012 and did not trade or invest till 2012 ?

Also, markets donā€™t move according to charts, charts move according to markets.
nice one

1 Like

These days things are working opposite. Market makers became chart makers. Intentional effort is being made to create Candles of Choice.

how you come to this conclusion please eleborate with example

Manipulation of closing price is becoming rampant these days. search for Index Management here.

Look at Nifty and ITC chart of 21/9/2017. ITC used to manage index closing. Also look at andhra bank chart what news prompted it to spike and fall in few days?.

High index weightage stocks being used routinely to move index. Media is adding to this by selectively bringing positive and negative news.

One example of How media behaves is last week Govt. Extended the interest subsidy on housing scheme by 15 months, but media is telling you have only 15 months left for the scheme?

Also about GST returns filing media highlighted fall in number of filings but never reported about higher filings for July. Businesses are taking time to file return beyond last date.

3 Likes

@haribabu thanks for highlighting this. Wonder if any watchdog out there to name & shame these media acts with specific examples. May be tweeting them with some hash tags like #cheatingact, #mediamanipulation might work & catch momentum

Can you prove this by sharing something like Q statement or tax filling etcā€¦

Hi,

I would have to prove my records in case of applying for job or in case i want to apply for record to register or if i want to Account to manage from Client.

I am not in search of any of it.

I am running my own proprietary trading firm.

-Thanks

I will give 50% of profit if you can turn 10000 into 1 croreā€¦and also without proof its of no use

i am one of the few people guru

It is funny that no trader in good sense will do that, if someone does then run as far away from him/her as possible. As it will 99% of the times, be a trap, to make you lose money.

you are working so hard to hurt their business.hahahahha