General Question

हम किसी भी कंपनी मै पैसा इन्वेस्ट करते है तो उस कंपनी के द्वारा जो भी इन्फॉर्मेशन शेयर की गयी है को सही है या गलत है ये केसे पहचाने???

ओर हमे हर कंपनी के द्वारा शेयर किये गये नम्बर को फिर से calculation करके चेक करना चाहिये क्या?

अगर tv पे कोई न्यूज चल रही हैं तो फौरन sebi कंपनी को वो न्यूज सही गलत हैं तो बताये ऐसा आदेश देती हैं …बाकी सालाना , तिमाही के नातिजे chartered axxountant देता है गलत आकडे तो नाही देगा

Question: If we invest money in any company, then whatever information is shared by that company is true or false, how to identify it ???

And the number that is given out by these company should we recalculate and check its authenticity.

I hope the above translation is correct.

My view: No investor, that too, retail investor will be able to check or cross check the numbers given out by any company. To ensure the numbers are fairly accurate, we rely on external parties such as auditors to audit their books and certify the same. That is why the role of auditors is very important. Even professionals cannot verify these numbers and they too rely on auditors.
Not sure if you remember there was a company called Satyam Computers. The owners were fudging the financials and none came to know of the fraud. One day, the the owner disclosed that he was fudging the books through out. These are the risk you take in investing. That is why management integrity is important.

मेरा विचार: कोई भी निवेशक, वह भी, खुदरा निवेशक किसी भी कंपनी द्वारा दिए गए नंबरों को चेक या क्रॉस चेक नहीं कर पाएगा। यह सुनिश्चित करने के लिए कि संख्याएं काफी सटीक हैं, हम लेखापरीक्षकों जैसे बाहरी पक्षों पर भरोसा करते हैं कि वे उनकी पुस्तकों का लेखा-जोखा करें और उन्हें प्रमाणित करें। इसलिए लेखा परीक्षकों की भूमिका बहुत महत्वपूर्ण है। यहां तक ​​कि पेशेवर भी इन नंबरों को सत्यापित नहीं कर सकते हैं और वे भी लेखा परीक्षकों पर निर्भर हैं।
यकीन नहीं होता अगर आपको याद हो तो सत्यम कंप्यूटर्स नाम की एक कंपनी थी। मालिक वित्तीय धोखाधड़ी कर रहे थे और किसी को भी धोखाधड़ी का पता नहीं चला। एक दिन, मालिक ने खुलासा किया कि वह किताबों में हेराफेरी कर रहा है। ये वे जोखिम हैं जो आप निवेश में लेते हैं। इसलिए प्रबंधन की अखंडता महत्वपूर्ण है।

Thank you Google for Translation.

2 Likes

Thank you for given answer.

Such a fantastic answer given by you.
Thank you and appriciate for your answer.

No need to recognise its false … manipulated in d interst of big investors

As i am new to the forum. I have a general query. whether this forum is solely for trading? I am more into investing including short term investing and long term as well. But i don’t trade daily. Is it OK if i can post queries or start threads wrt investments and specific companies??

Yes, you can, David :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks.

Hi
I have never traded and only invested but I keep posting my queries and the experts here do reply. This is a great forum for knowledge sharing and clearing doubts. The best I like of this forum is no one gets personal, they will try to answer your query to the best of their understanding or they will just leave it blank. No personal comment. This I like the most.

All the best and start posting your queries.

1 Like

:ok_hand: :+1: