Global Investing

Most times we say that only but for this as we are closer I committed the date, my bad.

2 Likes

Appreciate the prompt response Siva. Looking forward to the launch. Cheers

1 Like

I don’t think these guys even know when it is coming or what’s the status and hence no point asking them. I only believe in @nithin and I will wait patiently for him to comment.

8 Likes

I ditched Groww’s US stocks because using it felt like fighting with a bad app, then opened an account right after Nithin’s anniversary video hype.

​Months later, the feature is still nowhere to be found. At this rate, the companies I want to buy will probably merge, rebrand, and go private before the product actually launches. Starting to think I should stop waiting around and just use something else. :melting_face:

7 Likes

Even me too. Waiting since last 3-4 months. I’ve indmoney, tempted few times to use it for global investing but held back because I thought zerodha might launch in a week or two​:grimacing:

In one of these podcasts Nithin mentioned Zerodha as being the Apple of the investing world. Pretty apt. They take their time, don’t take unnecessary risks, protect ur privacy and don’t bother you unnecessarily and all. Unfortunately sometimes the time taken is too much of a pain. While I understand that as a company scales one can’t take dramatic decisions and any glitch would have far reaching consequences. I just hope the product is polished when it finally launches.

1 Like

Time taken is not the problem. Zerodhas problem specially in this forum is that their employees keep giving timelines next month next week etc. And they fail to meet it again and again.

Why to even give a timeline. Just say it will take time. Giving a date and then extending further, is the actual issue here.

And I’ve seen this happening. In most of the features they release. Software does work stable compared to rest.

But their Team needs to stop giving these target dates. If you’re not sure, then dont commit.

1 Like