Go Ahead, Buy PNB at these levels

Don’t try to catch falling knife

It is a very well-known fact that Nirav Modi is close to the Gandhi family. A former Congress leader has shared that Rahul Gandhi was seen at Nirav Modi’s event in the Imperial Hotel in 2013.

1 Like

“Post karnewala ka nam kafi hai” Oh!!:smiley::smile:

Pls don’t get into such stocks unless you want to lose. Keep away from all PSU stocks.

I think you made the right buy at the right time RSOptions!
It has been 10 days today. The stock seems to have settled comfortably in the range of 112 to 125, making your buy price correct.

Any more suggestions please? :slight_smile:

instead of catching a falling knife , wait till the price settles and then make a call
PNB may not move up drastically and it will give plenty of time to buy :slight_smile:

1 Like

@sseth
LOL… I’ll avoid making suggestions now onwards on this forum :wink:

The issue in making public suggestions is that ppl tend to question the intent, and that is absolutely right. The problem is that my investment scenario and needs are completely different from yours. What is right for me may not fit well for you.

So, best is to device your own, and take a call on your own.

As said in the original post, I m ok to hold this for 5-10 years time… you take your own call as per your will and wish.
I’ll avoid making recommendations on public forums.

1 Like

No no. Please don’t do that. Please keep giving more recommendations.

Why you being party pooper.

There are others who also want to make money from your recommendations.

or are your trying to corner the PSU banks shares.

Hey @RSOptions,
Please … dont misunderstand me… actually, I was the one who questioned you that “whether you already bought PNB” earlier on this post… and I think that may have been misunderstood. Sorry! :frowning:

Honestly speaking, there are so few genuine and knowledgeable members like you who have really posted valuable insights …We need more members like you on this forum, which is full of people making passtime comments that are mostly good for nothing.
Your clarity in explaining options trading details, and logic for this PNB purchase is simply great.
Please, requesting to DO NOT STOP giving recommendations…please!

Thanks again a lot!

While reading the post, i somehow remembered a dialogue from Movie ICE AGE 3- Dawn of Dinosaurs

Buck: R u ready for adventure?
Possum: Yes sir
Buck: for danger?
Possum: Yes sir
Buck: for death?
Possum hmmm… ohh… can you repeat the question please
:rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

This is what kills the discussion…or atleast takes it away from the focus area.

This started as a great recommendation tip by RSOptions…then few people posed questions…RSOptions responded accurately with the logic…there was further questions…

Then came the change - some fellow members started posting jokes and even image of Modi - which killed a good piece on this forum…This inspite of the original post by RSOption having a sentence “Requesting to be clear and constructive.

Since I was tracking this one, after so many days I saw that the recommendation was right…and continued the posting…RSOptions again responded reasonably…and here we are at it again…getting on to the funny side again which will make this thread useless.

Please - can we keep the message board clean and focussed?

For humor - please start another thread…possibly start the title prefixed with humour word, like “HUMOUR - PNB Recommendation”.

Agreed with @sseth.
Even I am also watching PNB and made an entry at 116 level for long term.
Perfectly analyzed by @RSOptions

if we publish our calls in a forum like this , definitely it will attarct some scrutiny :slight_smile:

even i feel PNB at this levels are attarctive … but IMHO giving buy call within 3/4 days is quite premature …
rarely beaten down stocks make a “V” recovery … most of the time it will try to form the bottom and will give plenty of time to buy

1 Like

I saw the daily charts, but there isn’t any trend reversal patterns

Volumes are low compared to previous sessions

Moving average is also in negative.

Wait for a change and take your position

as i said few days back it will continue to fall. i think in mar it may go down to 75

You are not alone :joy::grinning:

1 Like