Highest Volume traded in F&O Segment?

Please explain

Do you mean BANKNIFTY STRIKES have more volume than NIFTY STRIKES ?

no brother you doesnt understand the volume properly …i am telling you about the liquidity means the flactuation it does or can do before reaching to trade target …on the basis of that we have to make our stoploss ready…
another thing the volume ,… you didnt understand human properly …humans make market work …so on market where humans see more probability of going that direction or market moves more percentile in plus or minus direction you will see the volume is higher on that direction …in respective in the money or otm …

Arey kya bolre bhai aap
kaha se kaha lekar jare ho topic ko
Kya humans kya stop loss kya target

sir you’ve got it wrong

I don’t think anybody really knows what he’s saying to classify it as wrong or right.

that’s why I pointed the part where I was more certain

1 Like
2 Likes

you are sharing the chart to us. I could see options sellers joy after watching the volume …though it didnt go to zero lol.tomorrow it was most surprising to see such volume in 19400 pe.sellers doesnt leave that price it is safe for them most times they give 2 to 3 percent risk free though

@Arockiya_Raja 2^31 = 2147483648 issue is still not fixed.

This is a limitation on the exchange’s end. The fix was supposed to be deployed but was postponed. We can implement this once the exchange resolves it. I’ll update here once it’s fixed.

1 Like

Market depth froze today due to this , volume is not updating and the depth as well

Usually, on expiration days, the limit is reached. We are checking for the possibility of handling this before next week.

If this is an exchange issue, then every broker should have it. But that is not the case. Upstox reference herein -

This getting all of a sudden stale is really breaking the market view.

1 Like

Hey Once again, same issue. Idk how you are brushing it off as something not to be done on priority

Could you please get things done little quicker?
Today 21200ce froze. With more than 30 mins for the market to end

@nithin could you please follow up from your side please, its impacting significantly

2 Likes

We tried to deploy it before this Thursday, but regrettably, couldn’t complete that. We will have it ready by the coming Thursday.

2 Likes

We have made extensive efforts to implement the required changes, but regret to inform that changes are not yet live. We assure you that we are actively working on this and will provide you with an update shortly.

Bhai saab thoda BANKEX ka ICEBERG ORDERS & MARKET ORDERS bhi deko na yaar🥲

Once the liquidity fulfils the necessary criteria, we will allow market orders. As you know, traders can always use limit orders as market orders by following the following guidelines.

How to use limit order as a market order?

As mentioned in a previous discussion, the iceberg orders’ approval process is in progress. Once we receive the approval, it will be allowed.

bruh :roll_eyes: again!!
More than 2 months got over, still not fixed

Sir we are requesting our employees to do this. We dont want to set any deadlines as that would be rude and might affect their mental health. If this gets done by 2025, we will inform you.

1 Like