Honest review and request for Zerodha

A notorious issue - Why are there restrictions on placing Bank Nifty and Nifty option orders for certain strike prices?.

OI issue you mean, yeah, this is not in our hands, moving willing clients to orbis to reduce restriction, in next few weeks we may get some breather. Also once sebi limit on institutions is lifted we expect market OI to increase and thus ours. Also for clients who has short position they can buy any strike in order to hedge it without any restriction.

1 Like

That I know it is not on Zerodha’s hand.

Thats why I was asking But, What is the possible solution? What is Orbis?

Can check this.

1 Like

@siva @nithin

1. Start providing cryto trading.
  2. Most of the points raised here about platforms provided by Indian brokers (including kite) is true. But then again we are cheap poor third world country. Participation is less, clients are less. SEBI is asshorse. Our platforms stgand nowhere as against US brokers’. We are like what Indian football team is at world stage. So can’t expect much form you guys.

To all else. You guys can try interactive brokers. Their platform is mind boggling.

1 Like

Lol.

Piece of shit banks don’t care about Supreme Court Notice. Accidentally I withdrew 115 ETH and I was asked to goto branch. On top of this, there were 3-4 more notices from here there.

On top of that, My account got transaction limited. I will need to explain each and every transaction I make in a huge article :frowning:

India is STILL NOT READY.

1 Like

You guys should buy some tiny broker like Mastertrust. Its just 30cr Mcap and listed lol and rename it ZerodhaBN. lol. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I am on the same boat @KARANHEDA :wink: Zerodha has become a lame duck, No Instant withdrawl, no bulk orders, no good exe based terminal, no full-fledged 3 in 1 account, high api charges and the list keeps increasing. Wake up Zerodha.

3 Likes

Being web based, no dark theme (white bright background lands you with fatigued eyes).
Dark theme is there atleast for charts. Please check !! (it is not easily visible). Dropdown in Display (scroll down - which is easily missed)

I

1 Like

@siva are you going to add this option or not ?

Predefined watch list will be given but not NIFTY 500.

Why dont you add screener to kite ? And what about basket order where can create a basket with multiple stock and predifine quantity for each stock and can buy with single click.

Basic market summary will come on kite.
Baskets will be live this week or next.

1 Like

Can you explain how basket is going to work ? I mean features of basket order ?

Thank you for the input.
Issue is about automating trades. As a result I don’t look at Zerodha’s charts at all.

Checked it. Chart looks pleasing to eyes!! Nothing like if all panels get it!!

This is what I was talking about. to have screener tab so we can easily check stock and add to watchlist. this is sharekhan marketwatch. and I have add NSE500 all stock in my watchlist.

user can sort by stock for different things.

Yeah, some thing in these lines.

In above image we can see open - low - high price, volume, total turnover in single screen.

This is the feature kite is missing. Even if you don’t want to add this to kite. You can create standalone screener for this.

52 weeks LOW - HIGH