How do I apply for Prince Pipes and Fittings IPO from my Zerodha account?

Prince Pipes is a manufacturer of plastic polymer pipes and fittings. The total production capacity of polymer pipes as of June 2018 was approximately 1.8 lac tonnes. Prince Pipes is looking at further capacity expansion by setting up new plants at Rajasthan and Telangana.

Issue Summary

Issue size: ₹ 500 Cr
No. of shares: 28,089,886 – 28,248,586 Equity Shares
Face value: ₹ 10
Price band: ₹ 177 - 178
Bid Lot: 84 shares and in multiples thereof
Post Issue Implied Market Cap: ₹ 1,949 Cr – 1,958 Cr

Indicative Timetable

Finalisation of Basis of Allotment: 26-12-2019
Refunds/Unblocking ASBA Fund: 27-12-2019
Credit of equity shares to DP A/c: 30-12-2019
Listing date: 31-12-2019

How do I apply for the Prince Pipes IPO?

You can apply for the Price Pipes IPO on Console using any supported UPI app. Once you have entered your bid on Console, you will receive a mandate collect request on your UPI app. On acceptance of the mandate, the bid amount will get blocked in your bank account. Read more.

Check out the other upcoming IPOs here.

2 Likes

Your take on prince pipes ipo…

Till what time i can subscribe for prince pipes ipo on last day…my upi is linked to sbi…do different banks have different closing times for subscribtion of IPOs…how can i know how much of prince pipes is subscribed before 5pm of Dec 20…
Thanks in advance.

You can check the total bids through NSE and BSE separately. If you want to subscribe to the IPO on the basis of the subscription interest it receives, you can apply through Console at any time during the IPO window and accept your bid by 12 noon on the day after last bidding date.

The UPI IPO route has this benefit of making a better-informed decision unlike bank ASBA where you cannot make your decision after the bidding window closes.

1 Like