How do I apply for the NFO of Bharat 22 ETF?

May I know about the payment process,Is it possible to pay from other bank expect kite such as non-zerodha account registered bank.

Can someone explain how the pricing of Bharat 22 etf will be decided?
Will it be at 3 percent discount to today’s index price or listing day’s price?

Nope, the funds will be deducted from your trading account.

Check this post

Is the email about Bharat 22 ETF sent out by Zerodha to its Kite customers?

Here is the link to apply - Bharat 22 ETF - Zerodha

How come we know whether it is placed for futures or options (Because it is named NFO)?
(If the question is correct)

Hi,
How the ETF units are allotted to applicants? In case of over-subscription does it follow the IPO allotment process?
In case I will not get any allotment then how will I get the application amount back? Will it be refunded in my trading account in Zerodha? Please confirm.

NFO stands for “New Fund Offer”. :slight_smile:

So it’s not derivative :grimacing:

Can i pledge it for margin in zerodha

Hi Bhuvanesh.
Thanks for giving information.

In the link which u have given… it is written that fund should be available in ur account… This account referes to what?

1. is it a bank account which is linked to demat account. or
  2. demat account

simply from where the money will be deducted.?

Kindly reply

Nope. Bharat 22 is an Exchange Traded Fund (ETF). You can read this post by Karthik to know what an ETF is

The funds will be deducted from you trading account.

Hi…
Can you please tell the advantages of investing in ETF?
How it’s different from mutual fund and can a monthly sip exists for ETF too?

Hi @Bhuvan…Please reply on my queries regarding allotment & refund.

this is not FNO, its is NFO (New Fund Offer)

Yep, it’s just like an IPO. Check this post to know more about the allotment process.

The funds will be credited to your bank account in case of no or partial allotment.

Check this post

An ETF is just like a stock, there is no SIP option but you can buy ETF units anytime you want.

I’m new to this ETF thing.
I have a silly question…is it the same like an IPO where it may listed at a premium or discount?
Like Reliance nippon listed at a higher price and new India assurance listed at a discount of some 3% than the allocation price.