How do I apply for the rights issue of Piramal Enterprises?

Thanku so much bro :grinning:

one last qn bro, as u said, now i am not a renouncee (i mean am share holder) then can i apply though SBI bank (ASBA option) coz in terms and cndtns of sbi, they have mentioned u should not be a renouncee like that. and will sbi levy any charges for this?

Hi, I have minda RE in my demat account from Zerodha. Can anyone guide me how to apply for rights issue. Should I go to Asba bank for applying it or can do through Zerodha platform itself. I have Hdfc bank account

You cannot apply via Zerodha, you will have to apply via RTA’s website or Net Banking ASBA. You can read the following post for more All You Need To Know About Minda Industries Rights Issue

1 Like

Even if I’m not a shareholder, i have just purchased rights, can i apply for right issue through RTA? If not then whats the alternate process. Can i apply through SBI net banking? Awaiting your reply.

You can apply for Rights Issue via RTA website even if you have bought RE’s through secondary market.

Yes, you can apply for Rights Issue through Netbanking ASBA as well.

I have my account in SBI. But when i clicked in asba link - Demat nsdl, it says you don’t have dmat account. I’m registered with Zerodha. Pls help me out.

You have to select the below option.

There’s only ipo option under this. When i go further it shows name of companies whose IPO has been listed. What to do?

Best if you get in touch with the RTA at [email protected] or at +91 22 6263 8200, explain them your issue, they should be able to resolve it.

I got reply from from Big Shares as well as Zerodha where I have my account. Big shares says you can only apply via B-Wap if your are existing shareholder or else ASBA is the only option. While zerodha says you can apply through Big shares even if you are not a shareholder and have purchased pre shares. I cannot even apply via SBI net banking as they don’t have such option. What to do? Pls help.