How do I apply for the Tata Consultancy Services Limited (TCS) buyback and when is the record date?

Link above

at the time of record date i have 93 shares which is also mentioned in tender form. can i buy addtional 2 shares and apply for buy back of 95 shares.
will my application be rejected or they will consider only 90 shares. or they will consider my confirmed 41 shares.

Don’t apply more than 93 in ur case. Don’t risk rejection.

All 93 may be accepted. But confirmed minimum shares as they have put in ur letter

1 Like

@anoopknegi : you can not apply for more shares than what you held on record date which i assume is 93 shares as per tender form…in all probability all 93 will be accepted.

1 Like

can i buy addtional shares but tender only 93.
i am just asking all these questions for clearty on buyback mechanism no greed to earn.

U can buy any number of shares now…but ur max tender shares is 93 only for buyback

Last week market itself it crossed 2100…did u not sell that time?

My tender form for buyback say; shares on record date- 94 and shares entitled for buyback-42. So it means I can pledge only 42 shares for buyback out of 94. Am I right? or still I can pledge my all 94 shares in buyback?

U can give all 92 shares. They will return unaccepted shares later.

@Shivam_Gupta : if you offer 42 the same will be accepted firm…but if you offer all 94 chances are that all will be accepted. you can not offer more than 94 .

If I sold shares of tcs after record date so he is technically eligible for buyback. but as of today I dont have any shares. if I buy shares tomorrow, in same demat account then can he tender this new shares in buyback window ? Please share your views.

Yes pls buy this week itself again . u will get in demat by Monday. Then fill up buyback form and submit thru broker before sep 21st which is last date

When will shares debit from Demat account?

After sep 21

BUyback was a trap… Now it is trending around 2200… I Shouldn’t have applied for buyback … Would have gotten 9800 Rs extra :disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved:

Please relax…that is the effect money produces

Our station came and we boarded off the train…let us reenter after watching few days if it sustains these levels

1 Like

Even i applied in all 4 folios on last day but was clear to me that i bought it for arbitrage gains to get 2100 and at the time of offering on last day the market price was not 2100…it can go up or down later .LET OTHERS ALSO EARN .
Tcs ,hcl both the share have touched/crossed buyback price …why so huge arbitrage still exist in Mphais…buyback @1350 and market price is 1190 !

I sold HCl in open market for 1100 immediate settlement

Tcs two rounds i had using buyback. Second round i tendered in buyback

Mphasis let us enter tomorrow…buyback voting also done…anytime will roar big

Thank you all for the help. Got my buyback amount today .

Hi,

Is tcs buyback ratio is 100% ?? because they have took all my shares quoted instead of the number of shares mentioned in the form.Why didnt they follow the acceptance ratio.Please help

@Viswanath_Kadiyala : it was 100 % for those holding up to 99 shares( reserved category ) on record date as this quota subscribed only 35% wherein General category subscribed 166%.