How do i buy/short for an intraday without having leverage?

How do i buy/short for an intraday if i dont want leverage?

CNC order type don’t offer leverage…if you are not looking for leverage order type doesn’t matter as long as you square off the positions before cut off time of 3.20pm after that call and trade charges of 20 + taxes gets applied to all the open orders pending except for CNC orders… BTW u can’t short using CNC unless u have the shares in your demat account

You can short Futures if you don’t have shares in Demat.

thanks,
but CNC is for delivery of shares,right?
and i want for intraday !!
can i sold cnc bought shares same day ?

Yes you can buy and sell in CNC intraday also.

leverage is nothing but a higher amount available for you to trade with during intraday.
Supposing you have Rs 1000 in account and a leverage of 10x is available, u will have 10000 amount to trade with.

If a stock is at LTP of Rs 100 and you use MIS order and buy/sell 10 shares, you are not using any leverage there.

You can simply eliminate the advantage/disadvantage of leverage, if you manipulate the number of shares bought or sold intraday even by using MIS orders.

yehh, this would be best way
thanks !!

buying and selling for an intraday without leverage is simply buying with whole money and if you want to do intraday without leverage then you have to put up more capital and then work the things up.