How do I fill up the mutual fund dematerialization form?

I have franklin templeton smaller companies fund direct growth, but in the downloaded statement there is no ISIN no. I have downloaded a pdf from their website where ISIN no of all their scheme is given. Can I use that no. in filling up the dematerialization form? In the picture sl. no. 156.

If the name is same then no issue.