How do I participate in the Infosys Buyback offer?

I have a question regarding Infosys buyback or I would say more related to buyback of shares
Suppose I have 50 shares of Infosys and out of that 15 shares are eligible for buyback. I have already received the communication that 15 shares are eligible for buyback.
I guess the buyback will apply in FIFO way, so the first 15 shares I bought will be eligible for buyback.
Now, before the buyback process, I sell 15 shares of Infosys.
Now I have (50-15) = 35 shares available.

So,
1.How many shares will be available for buyback now? If it around 15% of total shares, then I guess around 10?
2.Will the buyback follow the same process of FIFO?

Hi
can I get more details about buyback procedure of Infosys share

Dear Sir,

I request you kindly advise how to sell my INFOSYS shares to the Infosys

company (BUYBACK). My shares are at MOTILAL OSWAL SECURITIES LTD.

if I bid 100 shares let say they will accept 15 shares, but I want to know when I will be able to access the remaining 85 share to sell by myself
please advice
thanks

how long it will take to transfer the access quantity to my account.
thanks

Hi, I had 200 shares on the record date and am eligible for tendering 56 shares for buy back.
Last week I sold 100 shares. I am planning to offer the remaining 100 for buy back expecting a higher acceptance.
My question is, can I still offer 200 share though I have only 100 in my account, wait for the final decision, and if the acceptance is more than 100, is it possible for me to buy from the market and make good the balance.

No. Once you offer the shares in the buyback, all the shares will be transferred from your demat account to the escrow demat account of the company. If you don’t have the shares in your demat account, your tender will be considered invalid and rejected.

1.How many shares will be available for buyback now? If it around 15% of total shares, then I guess around 10?

All 15 shares will be eligible. It depends on record date.

2.Will the buyback follow the same process of FIFO

consider Buyback as normal transaction where Buyer and rate is pre-decided. So it will take FIFO as regular transactions. In most probabilities, your broker will take care of that when providing Gain Statement. There is no TDS on transactions so you need to declare the same while filing IT return.

Thanks Bhuvanesh. I still do not see anything about the Infosys BuyBack. That window is only showing me the Wipro BuyBack.

How to place buy back order in Q for infy? Anyone can help

Where did you get this screen in Q?

Q>Portfolio>Buyback. The window will open from 11.30 AM today.

No infy buyback page still …

The buyback option can be found here. Hover over portfolio option.

I have been told to place buyback order on q.zerodha.com. In that my query is regarding am I have to maintain a trading balance for placing buyback order. Because generally I don’t maintain any trading balance as I will buy shares for the entire funds I transfer.

They will charge Rs.20+GST. Unsure whether buyback order will fail or not, but it is good to maintain that much balance.

Placed buyback order @ q.zerodha. I found bug in the Q for buyback order for Infosys. In my another zerodha account, I don’t have Infosys or Wipro shares. I received message in Q that you are not eligible for Wipro buyback but strangely Infosys Buyback offer is available for me. Zerodha team need to look into this bug. Would appreciate next steps outlined by Zerodha team once we place buyback order.

What is the value that I need to enter in the text field of buyback interface. I have 190 shares as of now in my demat. Can I enter 190 in the field?

Yes, you can tender the entire quantity of shares that was available in your Demat as of record date 1 Nov. Please note that you are sure to receive buyback only for the entitled shares(mentioned in your tender form, 28.4% of 190 shares).

Whether the additional shares over your entitlement will be accepted or not will depend on the acceptance ratio. This is decided by the number of people who tender and the number of shares they tender.

I’ve registered on q-backoffice for iny buyback. Do I need to send the filled copy of tender form as well to Zerodha. Is any other step required?