How do I participate in the Infosys Buyback offer?

No, the tender form is not required. You only require to tender your shares on Q. Just this, no other steps.

Have you all tendered your shares for buyback on Q?

Has anyone received any communication from Zerodha after placing buyback request in Q? Has infy shares debited from their DP account after buyback request?

Hmm, your bid to tender for buyback will be placed by Zerodha before the buyback window closes and you’ll receive the transaction registration slip as a proof of bid in return.

The Infy shares will remain in your Demat until the bid is placed and will be debited only after.

2 Likes

Had a typo, while entering value for shares to tender, the value changed to @ instead of 2. now the customer care says, it can be edited, if this cant be edited they should atleast have a popup of warning. Also how did it accept @ value. can Somebody from zerodha assist @Srinivas

Write an email to ‘[email protected]’ and they’ll assist you further.

1 Like

I have submitted 25 Infosys share for buy back.
If I sell few shares before buy back completed then what will be happened.

If you have submitted 25 shares for buyback, then these shares will be transferred to the RTA. If the shares are not in your Demat account, then it cannot be transferred to the RTA. Zerodha will not be able to tender your shares.

When will the amount be credited back to our bank accounts? Is there a fixed date or a date range for this?

I’m only guessing, so I’d say the buyback amount should be credited within 2 weeks from when the buyback window closes. Will post back if there’s a specific timeline.

@Akash_Shukla,

Last date of settlement of bids / payment of consideration by the clearing
corporations: December 26, 2017

So, I presume, it would be 26th of December 2017.

Source: Page 4 of the Infosys Letter of Offer [link]

2 Likes

@LaughingQuill, thank you so much!

@Srinivas, :smiley:

1 Like

Hi,

I already applied for Infosys buyback (170 shares) through Zerodha online application on 5th Dec’17 which I bought on 30th Oct’17 and eligible to participate in Infosys buyback.

Here is my Query:
On 6th Dec’17 - I sell 170 shares.
On 8th Dec’17 - I buy 170 shares.
Am I eligible for Infosys buyback?

Zerodha says today is the last date to participate in the buyback. Now I am entitled to sell say 30 shares, but i currently have only 10.
So, can i buy 20 from market today and apply for 30 shares in buyback? Or, will the buyback order be processed before the delivery of this 20 shares is completed?

Any ideas when Zerodha debit’s shares from our account? Its been almost 3 days now. In my ICICI account, shares were debited the following day.

I’m assuming, Zerodha will do that in bulk. If anyone happens to have any updates.

I have applied for Infosys buyback offer
Today the share is not showing in my account
I want to know that when i will get the money for this share or where i can see this share
And i want to know that this amount will come our bank account or demat account
Please help me

It is Expected that around 26th December 2017, you will receive money in your bank account for the accepted Shares and remaining shares will be credited back to demat account around same date.

Have you applied buyback offer through Zerodha? My Zerodha trading account still shows shares.

My shares are also NOT debited as of now. They are probably doing in batches, one of my friend received a messages couple of hours back, saying his shares were debited.

Yes i have apply from Zerodha q back office