How do I register to CDSL easi?

Hello,

What is BOID? boid

BOID is short for “Beneficiary Owners ID” (which would be you). Now, the ID is nothing but a combination of “DEPOSITORY ID” and “BENEFICIARY ID”, both of which can be found in your Zerodha’s -> Q Backoffice-> Profile.

When you put these 8-digits ID together, it becomes your 16-digit BOID.

Hope that helps.

~Neha (vrdnation.com)

Thank you so much Ma’am.

I have another question to ask. I have registered for CDSL EASI and should I upgrade "BOID to EASIEST?’ This service comes under Miscellaneous tab> Upgrade BOID to easiest.

I haven’t tried that yet but would not worry too much about it.

Essentially DEMAT is nothing but a bank account for our shares. As long as the shares are reflected in the account accurately, I am satisfied with their basic services. I probably login once every 2-3 months. :smile:

May be gurus on the forums can shed light on merits of Easiest option @Sanket, @portfolioplus911 ++

Not required.

I tried signing up for this facility, but I found the whole process quiet contradictory to the name they given for this facility.

Unfamiliar terminologies, Print this, sign this, send this to that broker, inform the other broker etc etc. I threw the whole thing out of the window. That was the easiest part of it.

2 Likes

" I installed Silverlight and when i select Login to MyEasi Link, again it is asking for installing Silverlight… I tried multiple times installing the same… Installation is successful and i could see the app in my Laptop" I am stuck in the loop now. any idea what could be the issue… i am using IE browser… appreciate your inputs

It’d keep asking for installing again or updating.

What’re you seeing after going to that link?

Same as first time. install the software… i am also getting installation successful.

You don’t need to install, as you’ve already installed. Can you share screenshot?

Hi,
I don’t want to install but it is not allowing me to proceed further. when ever i am clicking “Login to -Myeasi” it is taking directly to install option (screen shot attached)

1 Like

Go to https://web.cdslindia.com/myeasi/Home/Login still showing same?

The above link says the following " Currently, Login form this page is available for BO/CBO and CM users. For other users , please visit our website from www.cdslindia.com (Login to - Myeasi). Please use Internet Explorer to login."

All this shows that they don’t really care about the platform or its users. It will get more complicated once you transact and something goes wrong. Why would you take such a risk and transact on this platform?

1 Like

How to get CDSL statement ? is there a way to subscribe for CDSL CAS ?

https://www.cdslindia.com/cas/logincas.aspx

Note: NSDL CAS is much better.

You can commence using easi by entering your ‘User name’ and ‘Password’ at the homepage of CDSL’s site www.cdslindia.com. Register now for easi at www.cdslindia.com and experience the convenience of demat at your fingertips. Then login with the given Username and Password.

1 Like

Console does not have a Beneficiary ID anymore. One can use only the DP ID for IPO available in Profile section of Console as BOID and Password as PAN with DDMM to register

When trying to login cdsl easiest I’m getting this error. I have account with Zerodha. Login ID is not active.Please contact your DP to activate your LoginID. Please assist.

Can you DM your ID so we can have this checked?