How do you select your exit point or target for a day?

do you use any indicator ,calculations or just randomly select it?

it depends on the indicator or the strategy which ever it may be which dictates entry and exit.

I trade Intraday.
I Capture Rs.1 or Rs.2 movement in stocks That is my Primary Target.
After I reach my target of Rs.1 or Rs.2 I put my SL at that price and what ever is coming is Bonus for me.
If the Price movement is good try to capture more that is bonus for me and exit as soon as possible when downtrend (for buy position) or Uptrend (for sell position) start.
I do 3-4 Trades per day out of 4 Trades 1 trade is always in Loss.

2 Likes

Ideally, you should buy when the stock price starts moving up and you should sell when the stock price starts to fall. Even simple reversal patterns would work great to determine your entry and exit points.

In buy with sl order, after bought cant change stop loss price. Is possible to modify stop loss trigger price

In BO it’s possible to Change both.
You can modify Stop-loss as well as Target.

Example:- If a stock price is trading at 100 and my target is 102. What I do is I put my SL at 98 and Target at 102.
If the Stock is doing good and when it’s comes to 101.50 I update my target to 104 and and when it Cross 102 and trade at 103 I update my Stop-loss at 102 and after this what ever is coming is Bonus for me.

i cant change the modify the sl price(MIS), no option to update the sl price, its is disabled, zerodha people need help

Ask them when members give answer theyour are blocking us…

then normal order ?

sorry’ i was wrong:roll_eyes: