How emotions are affect our trading?

Markets offers enormous emotional temptations like walking through heaven or walking through hell.

Your success or failure completely depends on EMOTIONS.You may have brilliant trading strategy, but if you feel arroganr,fearful or upset then your account is sure to suffer.
*** In trading,
1.You compete against the sharpest minds in thw world.
2.Commissions ans slippages are against you.
3.on top of that,If you allow your emotions to take decisions
The battle is lost.
*** "It is hard enough to know what market is going to do;if you don’t know what to do,game is lost."
HOW EMOTIONS ARE AFFECTING OUR TRADING?
Markets offers enormous emotional temptations like walking through heaven or walking through hell.They provoke great surge of greed and even greater waves of FERA Of LOSINg what you have got.
Most amateurs feel like genius after short winning of streaks,they take bigger risk and start to deviate from their trading rules. At last they damage their accounts.
When they get losing streaks,They reduce their risk dramatically,
Only few survivors realize that main trouble is not trading method but their thinking.They can change and become successful traders.
URGE TO TRADE?
Professional treat drawdown differently than amateurs. When they get losing streaks,they take signal that something is not working. It is time to get break and analyse the market again.
Loosers take bigger and bigger risk after losing trades.They cross line-line between businessman’s risk and gambling.
IMPORTANT:MOST OF, DON’T KNOW THAT LINE EXITS.

CHECK OUT THIS VIDEO FOR MORE.

Start your journey to professional trading by subscribing channel.

1 Like

Fear kicks in when opportunities enter and greed kicks in when opportunities leave. The ego triggers both. Our vicious cycle of emotion for trading.

in my case fear play a significant role, but i’ll overcome it soon
my system doesn’t tell to exit, but i exit in fear and loose most of profit to market