How is the share market okay to invest in nowadays?

wait a min,

there must be a confusion.

by no means I’m a investor, even if i wanted too i can’t (small capital peanut gains)
whatever the capital I’ve it’s for trading.

even if the market gonna go higher, I’ll ride with stops tight

but for investing my little understanding of market restricts me to invest which i technically can’t, explained above.

1 Like

So whatever you are saying from past 3 days makes no sense.

ya, only if you haven’t read between the lines

1 Like

This entire thread is on investing. Having absolutely no experience on investing, I don’t think you should have even bothered to reply in first place. May be you should go back and read what you have posted. And yes. Don’t forget to read between the lines.

Anyways. There is freedom of speech. :metal:t2::metal:t2:

1 Like

you can invest anytime in market . but invest when market in downfall and use 5 step investing

ok sir I’ll definitely read

did you mean the returns will be less?? I don’t think so and it doesn’t make sense either. Besides if you have lot of cash like 4+ lakh and waited for a year, you automatically loose min 2% due to inflation itself. Cash is trash as ray dalio said. There is no concept of great entry overall at least in investing.

SIP is overrated. Personally I feel only stupid lazy people do that. Even I invest but I use the weekly timeframe. All we need to is see where price is once in a week for 5 min and do dollar costing average. Its more easier with ETF and even possible by MF too. I just buy the dips, slips and crashes along the way. People use lumpsum in cases where they have huge cash for which there is no need for next 8 years so they invest everything.

You can invest as and when you’re ready. The market will always be a good place to invest in, especially if you’re looking at long term gains. Do your research, list out companies, and you’re set!