How many of you think a small level of moderation is required here

That isn’t you.

If that is me, I’m not gonna defend myself. I like to sit at the back and watch the world do their work, nobody knows what I do, but I do what I do. The fun is in publishing a book in my old age about what I ever did. Till then, I’m just your regular randomly-named fellow.

By the way, moderation if done without a bias unlike Reddit, is really really useful tool. Totally support it.

I am not defending. I am accepting the title as Shakespeare of stock trading.

I DIDN’T MEAN TO CALL YOU A DEFENDER. YOU CAN EMBRACE ALL YOU WANT. Defending is what I do in such situations which I didn’t do here. I figured being called a Romeo is not that bad, at least I got a l, you know, Juliet.
Actually I like it always, being called an expert in romance, but people see it as bad and assume a mocking tone, I only don’t like the tone, I like being called a romantic, because I really love my Juliets.

Juliet(s) ?

Typo mistake?

May be sometimes typo error convert singular to plural I guess.

@Jason_Castelino where do you get your memes from? they’re super funny :joy: You should run a Jason Castelino Show; you might be more successful than in the stock market :laughing:

1 Like

Hahahaha. I belong to the 90s and I have watched all these funny movies. So everytime I wanna say something I remember a movie scene. Then obviously I google for that meme. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Let’s run a pilot episode. You be the producer. :sunglasses::sunglasses:

I hope you know the reference of this one. :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Well an AI moderator should have artwork generated by AI.

made on Stable Diffusion v2.1

:laughing: :laughing:

Hopefully, we won’t be banned here! :laughing:

@Jason_Castelino there’s an entire section just to dumb memes

So yeah you’re not getting banned :rofl:

Did you really call my memes dumb? :flushed::flushed:

Ohh no my mistake it’s ought to be dump not dumb sorry @Jason_Castelino

1 Like

legit reading this felt like

Confusion Uganda GIF - Confusion Uganda Pasta GIFs

I’d be upset if I didn’t know what was broken, it’s a good thing I know.

On days like today, when market isn’t moving much, I miss him. I could share some memes at least. :smiling_face_with_tear:

I thought you option sellers live for days like today. :face_with_raised_eyebrow: Am i wrong?

margin is already blocked. so nothing more to do today unless a directional bias kicks in

You know money making is boring. I don’t have to adjust my positions and I am so damn bored. Can’t even leave the screen even though nothing is happening.
If I had to write a script for market, then I want very high volatility for 2 days. Premiums will shoot up, and then next two days let it remain sideways. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Humans! Very greedy, I tell you.