How much loss did you make and what was your mistake?

I will not keep any target. I close the position by day end because I am an Intraday trader.

On average I am getting 40 points in profit trades and loosing 20 points in loss trades with 40 % accuracy.

On average I am taking 2 trades per day which results 500 trades per year.

2 Likes

That very good.
Do less Trades and Make more Profits as well as loss is certain If we face any loss.

Once I left my order opened n I wasnā€™t aware that it was there n damn my luck that nugget wiped my 50% capital, biggest ever loss i made.

It usually happens during the intial phase of trading career for everybody

Today I shorted 200 lots gbpinr at 86.45 with down trend. After that it come down to 86.345 and return to my selling price. Then it again come down and I booked profit at 86.36 though my expectations was that it broke 86. Latter it broke 86 and closed at 85.7075. Although I make profit but left Huse amount on table. Can anyone suggest how to book maximum profit. Plz help.

Making a profitable position into loss making oneā€¦several times .somebody rightly Said we make money only on exitsā€¦so if i would start a proprietary trading firm i would name it as ABC or XYZ exits p ltd:rofl: :grin:exit is such a important factor

I am not a pro trader bro, just in learning stageā€¦ I concentrate only in charts and I do use usual money control and investing.com to get updates.