How safe is it to trade with Zerodha now in 2018?

I won the 60 days challenge 2 month back not get my brokerage refund… This is fraud where to complain??? @nithin @Bhuvan can you please resolve this issue…
Hope @Bhuvan will not going to delete this … :slight_smile:

2 Likes

If you feel that way, why do you unnecessarily holding on to it. Just move on!

1 Like

If the latest downtimes and hangs of the system is anything, i would say it is no more safe to trade with Zerodha as your position gets compromised due to the absence of accessibility to your data.
Zerodha should seriously consider taking remedial measures and if it is required, get better hardware and servers.
If these issues are not fixed permanently, and ASAP, they will lose customers thick & fast.

I must mention this too: Moving from Zerodha to a better broker is easy as one can easily transfer the Stocks in the demat account using the DIS.

I had been using ICICIDirect before I hooked on to Zerodha and I can tell you that I faced connectivity, price refresh, server issues there too and these would occur on the day when there is a volatility. I assume these things are common across brokerages.

3 Likes

Hi Team,
I have 3 simple questions which need to be resolved if i want to continue with zerodha on a large capital

1. Is there any case where Zerodha can go bankrupt of default in payment to its clients i.e us ? Assume that any day Nifty or market as a whole gets locked into lower circuit of 20% for the day, How would it affect you as a broker & whether any chances of going bankrupt or default is there in this case ? if not , explain how ?

2. How safe is my money lying idle in Zerodha Account ? Is it used to fund you as a broker with clearing corporation ? Can we get any interest on money lying idle with Zerodha ?

3. How safe are my investments in terms of shares and securities bought with Zerodha Demat A/c ? Take a hypothetical case of Zerodha going bankrupt, in this case are my shares lying in Demat with you as a DP still safe with CDSL ??

Kindly give solutions / clarifications to my concerns , it will help me with my future business decision.

Asked and asnwered

On March 26 my closing balance was 5.73 Lakh and next day opening balance was 3.9 Lakh. I have already sent them screenshot of dashboard but no positive response. No idea where is my 1.8 Lakh.
Where can I complaint for this matter. kindly assist

1 Like

Can you give ticket number.

[Ticket #20200327757146]

You should get reply in sometime.