How to convert reliance physical shares in demat form ??

I am aware about whole process of converting physical shares in demat form already did long back with assistance of our old broker. Can anyone help me how to get the same process done with zerodha account since visiting zerodha office is not feasible for collecting demat forms etc. How to proceed.

You can go through this support article to know the process.

1 Like

Two copies of dematerialization request form (DRF) will have to be submitted.

DRF (Dematerialization Request form) should be signed in the ‘Signature with DP’ and ‘Signature with RTA/Issuer’ fields and also mention the Client ID (If It is a joint account then both the holders need to sign).

Rta/ issuer what is that ?

Registrar and transfer agent

I have a share certificate on Joint name with second holder as my father with market value around 68000 in total …but we do not have any other share certificate or demat account with such joint name . Now it will be like (A) open a joint demat account get the shares demated and also open a joint trading account , sell these shares and close BOTH the account OR (B) open a joint demat account , get the shares demated and do offline transfer to my account or an account which has a trading account sell it and close the demat account.
Any other option ? @Raghav48 @shu
IS IT POSSIBLE TO GET SECOND HOLDERS NAME DELETED with consent of both the holders ?

You can go through this support article, which explains Transposition and De-materialisation of jointly held physical share certificates.

It only guide that i need to open a joint demat account get the share demated and also open a joint trading account to sell this share . since this is the only share i have on such joint names ,the process will be cumbersome hence was in look for an easy option .