How to create the conditions based on the Options Greeks?

Want to try Options delta// theta and other Greeks? I have searched for Delta/Theta but no results are showing up. Is this possible ??
@Streak

I think there is a good platform to try that.

You can try for free and see if it works for you.

1 Like

He knows more than you, so he knows about Sensibull :grin:

Other emojis donā€™t work on your laptop, always post sad emojis :roll_eyes:

:grin:

:man_facepalming:

Thanks, man I was talking about Streak actually. I do know about Sensibull, not using it though.

You can use the ā€˜options greekā€™ function of Streak to create conditions on all options greeks including Delta/Theta. Just search for ā€œOption Greekā€ in the condition and you can then select the desired greek inside the function parameters.

Refer to the below link to learn about the options greek function and how to create strategies and scanner using it-

Trading with Greeks on Streak - Part 1: Vega & IV | Streak Webinar in Hindi-Trading with Greeks on Streak - Part 1: Vega & IV | Streak Webinar in Hindi - YouTube

Trading With Greeks on Streak- Part 2 (Theta & Time Value) - Trading With Greeks on Streak- Part 2 (Theta & Time Value) - YouTube

Trading with Greeks on Streak - Part 3( Delta ) Trading with Greeks on Streak - Part 3: Delta | Streak Webinar in Hindi - YouTube

1 Like