How to do trading?

How can I do trading and earn money without any knowledge of trading?

1 Like

Dreaming!

Instead of asking dumb questions : Start Studying, Practicing and persevering. If you are still here few years down the line, you would be making some decent money.

2 Likes

Are u a Zerodha employee?

:slight_smile: you don’t have to be rude buddy. He is just asking a beginner question.

@mukul_gupta1 But he is right here in the learning bit, learning some basics is important before trading. You may begin with some good courses, youtube videos, varsity, some good blogs etc.

Then once you feel confident you can begin.

3 Likes

Go through this thoroughly to get the basics down…

Hi

I am a nobody to give advise but since u posted a query my reply is

1. Try and understand the basics of anything you wish to learn. Making money is obviously the goal but this should not push you into doing things.
    2 take one concept and read and understand this and over time you will be understand the concepts and do well
  2. None of us as humanity knew anything when born but Each one of us learnt their skills over time. Hence you should understand this aspect and give yourself time to learn
  3. There is no gain without pain. Even a grade 1 kid studies his heart out before his exam. It could be how to spell ‘van’, fill in the blanks etc.

So efforts from your end is a must to learn. Just because you can fly an aeroplane in flight sim on pc does not mean you can really fly a aeroplane.

So my dear friend dont get bogged down with making money. First try and understand the basics and you will do well

Remember its ur money that u are investing with and not others.

Disclaimer. No one to advise you what is right or not. The idea is only to show u the general direction. Rest is in your hands

1 Like

Just to narrow it down - try learning about the index and index options. That is where the trading volumes are concentrated.

At least you took the first step toward trading ,remember this line “shikna band to kamana band” so keep learning if you want to make money from trading.

Buy Low, Sell High.