How to load all FNO stocks in Pi scanner

I am unable to figure out if this is possible to load all the FNO stocks on Kite Scanner ?
Thanks

I Think , load all F&O stocks in one go is not possible , unless you are not creating own pi script

If you are referring to Pi Scanner , if you want to load all FNO stocks in one go its possible , in case of Kite , there is no scanner at all

is it possible to get all F&O stocks in one page . please tell us how ?

Not able to log on to Pi , once it works , then only i can explain to you

Ok Sure. Please check today and explain in details . So other can also utilize it.
Thanks in advance

This post seems to be delisted , i think Zerodha don’t want this topic , l tried 3 months back , worked , let me explain if possible

Thansk in advance for this.
Please check and privide info

Stocksonfiredotcom explained how to load all the FnO script, but the owner have removed it.I did that 1 year back but seems to have forgotten how to do it now

Ok Got it,
First you need to create an MW and add any one script.
Then in C/ folder(below the program files folder) go to Zerodha-> Pi-> workspace and in it the MW that you have created open it(it will be in .workapce format adn will open in notepad) and edit it by putting all the FnO stocks inside it… make sure that It is in this format…
ACC-EQ
ADANIENT-EQ
etc…
Now open created MW in pi and you are done

why dont you share that workspace file so that we dont have to go through it all over again.

Because I don’t believe in spoon feeding and above method won’t take much time.Here is the video link I have made on the same topic, in very simple language

Thanks for reading.

well i made post much after i was done with creating the workspace. it was just to avoid reinventing the wheel and manual repetition.

Not working this trick…

hello omhan, i did all the steps but when i open saved workspace in notepad it doesnt show stock symbols (e.g. ACC-EQ) instead it shows Unique Token numbers of stocks and the rest is same , if i edit the file and paste symbols and then load the workspace file it doesnt load! so what needs to be done?