How to pay tax for short term capital gains?

Please guide me how to pay tax for the sum of Amount(7000 gross profit) that I have earned in short term capital gains

Thank you :slight_smile:

You have to fill the ITR2 form and declare this income on it. You can go through this module for any queries on taxation when trading.

1 Like