How to pick profitable stocks

Before buy a profitable stock, what should be checked at the stock for short time. What are the signals of good stocks for short time?

This depends upon the stocks you are trying to buy/sell. If you are looking for shorter period say about 1-3 months then you should look as technical analysis/charts etc. If you are looking for long term say about more than a year then go for fundamental analysis.
In all the cases, its always better to check fundamental of any stock before buying. I have read some of the good Q/A as per recent results announced in the portal investorq.com

1 Like

Pls let me know also if you get answet to this SMALL question … hehe

2 Likes

Yes dear, I have read many of such Q/A and also created a profile.

1 Like

Plz give me such link of your profile

Dear friends few days before I bought yes bank, watching a good bullish engulfing candle pattern. I bought it next day when yes bank opend at the high of bullish engulfing candle pattern. And my stop loss was 156.00 which was the close price of bullish engulfing candle pattern. So I lost …
Please help me. Give me some suggestions for short time trading.

Dear friends few days before I bought yes bank, watching a good bullish engulfing candle pattern. I bought it next day when yes bank opend at the high of bullish engulfing candle pattern. And my stop loss was 156.00 which was the close price of bullish engulfing candle pattern. So I lost …
Please help me. Give me some suggestions for short time trading.

@mainak_mayukh_007.

I can see you are in hurry or panicked with your situation. You should learn first. You may ask, How?

I believe your “experience” is the only teacher for your success. Weather it’s Trading or Investing. What ever you are doing. Buy 1 stock or low quantity, Then observe market for couple of years. That makes sense to you. Keep surfing Varsity page.

Best of luck!

Answer for you question. How to pick profitable stocks?

Definitely the person who knows the answer will never sit here in QnA site. He must be enjoying somewhere for sure.

However, Keep practicing, Focus mainly on technical analysis if you are mainly interested in trading. I’m sure after some time, you will answer to same question.

My suggestion. Create a list of stocks you want to trade or invest on. Create a portfolio. Then everyday keep looking at price moment of the stock. There you will find a solution eventually. Not immediately but definitely.

Invest whn some big institution investing … all price patterns are useless without volume which alone moves price

You can login and check with my profile name.

Imho and very limited market experience start tracking (but not blindly following) 52 week high stocks, bulk block deals, insider buying lists readily available on bse nse website.

You will surely have watchlist of good stocks.