How to stop auto settlement on zerodha Kite platform?

Today automatically all the cash from my equity account moved to my bank account. How to stop it?


Quarterly settlement is mandatory requirement from SEBI, this cannot be stopped. You can however invest amount in

Quarterly settlement now happens on first Friday of each quarter or on Thursday if Friday is holiday. If you don’t want funds to settle, you can invest that sum in LiquidBees or similar instrument on day of quarter settlement and sell on Monday.

However on the day you sell, you will only get 80% of the sale proceeds, the remaining 20% will be available from the next day. You can check this thread for more information: quarterly settlement prevention using liquidbees - #3 by ShubhS9