How to strategically enter HDFC Life stock?

I had created another topic here that I (sadly) did not get allocation of HDFC Life stocks. I came back from a really long holiday, the stock price has boomed like anything.

Now I want to enter in this stock. Wanted to know if it’s a good idea to enter at the current given price or should there be any strategy for the same. Hoping that the stock isn’t bloated much.

Some inputs from experts would help me :slight_smile:

Rahul.

Giving my own Views.
400 Looks Resistance for stock Not able to sustain above 400 in previous 2 Trading Sessions.

Reason is obvious No Fresh Buying is Coming.
DATE DELIVERY %
17 Nov. 48.59%
20 Nov. 46.15%
21 Nov. 26.89%
22 Nov. 22.83%

Delivery Percentage is Decreasing day by day Investors are not taking delivery of stock.

This is a clear Indication Profit Booking is going on.
No one is taking delivery of the Stock because its look costly from IPO issue price.
No one is Buying Right Now.

1 Like

I don’t understand how you didn’t get any allotment. Retail was undersubscribed, so it was firm allotment to everyone.

I personally think if its comes to 350-360 it is good price to enter, 333-340 is the BEST price.

Even I am surprised by it. I didn’t get allotment, neither did I get reason for rejection. Weird.

That’s a great observation. From where can we read such data. Can you help me with it?

NSE website. …