HOW TO TRADE IN OPTION TRADING IN KITE TERMINAL ? HOW TO TRAD IN OPTION STOP LOSS IN KITE i TRAD OPTION PLACING STOP LOSS MY ORDER WAS EXICUTED WHAT TO DO ?
Looks like you are a beginner. Everything you need to know is here
Post back to this thread if you have any specific queries about options trading.
Some pointers to help you:
- Market orders are not allowed on stock options due to liquidity issues. Only limit orders are allowed on stock options.
- Selling an option requires similar margin as selling futures as this involves more risk.
- Buy and sell options just like you buy and sell stocks. Use MIS if you wish to trade it for intraday and use NRML if you want to carry-forward the option position.
And don’t forget to read these 2 modules, it’s a must!
Could you explain the difference in the following two situation in terms of cost or any other factor if any -
- I purchase call option or even a stock as NRML mode and sell on the very same day
- I purchase call option or even a stock as MIS mode and obviously sell on the same day
What would be the difference except in case 1 i would be able to carry forward my position ?
Sir, I’ve answered this on another question of yours. Link below.
Also, go through this charge list to confirm.