How to transfer holdings through CDSL Easiest to Zerodha DP?

I have registered Easiest in CDSL using Zerodha DP’s BOID with transfer option::TRUSTED USER…
I have holdings in Tradejini and Zerodha DPs in my name.
I want to transfer my holdings from Tradejini DP to Zerodha DP to have consolidation at Zerodha DP.
After logging in CDSL,if I click transactions >Set up >Bulksetup(as guided in Zerodha Support) ,it shows Zerodha DP ID as SET UP BOID and counter BOID as Tradejini BOID.
My doubt here is that it seems that I can transfer holdings only from Zerodha DP toTradejini DP,contrary to my expectations.How to proceed to transfer holdings from Tradejini to Zerodha???
Should I open Easiest in CDSL again using TradejiniBOID???
Any reply will help me lot.Thanks in advance.

To transfer shares from Tradejini Demat account to your Zerodha Demat account, you’ll have to register Tradejini Demat account for CDSL Easiest if it is held with CDSL or NSDL Speed-E if held with NSDL.

Sir.THe problem is the while regisering with TradejiniBOID. I could not proceed because in the middle of Registration,the CDSL shows LOG IN exits.What should I do??? Should I close Easiest Registration with Zerodha??
I am totally confused???Can i have two Easiest Registration with two DPs at a time with same mobile No.and mail Id???

You should check this with CDSL, you can contact them here.

There is no need to close Easiest registration of your Zerodha Demat account.

Yes, you can register for CDSL Easiest from another DP again.

Thanks for valuable Guidance