How to update average buy price after transferring stocks and/or bonds to Zerodha from other DP?

I want to update the average buy price of stocks and bonds that I have transferred from My ICICI Direct account. In order to.underatand.the returns I am getting I want to update the average buy price so that I can get the returns reflecting in my holdings.

1 Like

Hey Rohit, follow these steps to add discrepant values.

Hi Bhuvanesh

I have done that twice but it still has not changed. What next??

Kopran wrongly udpated twice
:stuck_out_tongue:

Hi Bhuvanesh

Still facing the same issue. Average price updated multiple times but its not getting updated. Can you please check?
Thanks a tonne for the support

Hi

Zerodha’s cust support informed me that Discrepancy values has been disabled till rollout of their new back office.

However, a new issue has cropped in, where prices of existing holdings (which were purchased in Zerodha) are not properly showing.

Hi There
All others resolved just one left. Average price of Zenith Fibres in my account is showing as 43.31 instead of 86.61.
Thanks a 100 times

Hi Bhuvanesh

Issue with Zenith Fibre average price still persists. Can you please help in resolving.

How to update ICICI Lombard general insurance average price in Zerodhai trued by using Q back office >Holdings and manually by editing in Post Discrepant table …but I couldn’t find any update …Is there any other alternate I could try please help me with your suggestions