I am holding JustDial CE which is in Ban period for 3rd day, what are my options?

I am holding justdial 580 CE at loss, as you can imagine volatility is very low and premium has dropped more than 50% from my buying price.

Although stock has gone up, premium is not moving. When can I expect JD to come out of ban period?

Should I hold for one more week? Or square off at loss ?

Hey @Techie

Sorry to know about the trade. Been a trader who has made losses, I know it feels bad.

Here are my thoughts.

Given that LTP is 25, for you to make money on this trade before expiry it should go to AT LEAST 605. So anything better than 605 from you is a breakeven from LTP assuminh LTP as 25.

ā†’ You can see the channel, you can see the top of the channel. The only real question is will it hit the top/ break out before expiry, or give a dip. This, I cannot answer. If I could, I would have been doing something else than post this answer :wink:

ā†’ At 60% I.V, this option is not really cheap. You need to know how much premium you will recover at each level at various dates.

May I suggest you to write down your best scenarios, like 597 in 4 days, 604 in 8 days etc, plug it into this analyser, see if it makes sense, and make an informed decision on when is the best time to get out?
https://trade.sensibull.com/analyser

Sorry that does not answer your question as a yes no, but I hope you now have more info to make a better decision

2 Likes

Iā€™d like to update that I have exited my position at loss. Bought at 35, sold at 27.5.

Thanks for your response, is there any way to know fno ban candidate before market close?