I am using Expert Advisor and it is giving buy/sell signal one after the other

I am using Expert Advisor and it is giving buy/sell signal one after the other. My question is if it gives buy signal then after some time if again there is a situation for buy it won’t give instead it wait until sell signal. Please provide your comments.

1 Like

i guess u are using the EA on very short time frame like 1 min , 2 min , 5 miins, 10 mins if so u will get loads of signals during the day out of which most of them will be false signals .

Harsh, Thanks for your reply. Yes I am using 1 min as time frame because I work in intraday only.
You mentioned most of them generates false signals but Zerodha Varsity it is mentioned that we can use 1 min or 5 min as time frame for intraday, any further inputs highly appreciated.

we can use 1 min , 5 mins charts but the accuracy is very poor ,so its better not to use them and intraday trading has low accuracy anyway … intraday trading is more about risk management and risk reward ratios .

Thanks Harsh.

Can we have a settings to give an alert at the end of each candle depending upon the timeframe selected?