I bought SRTRANS-RE-R

71 quantity and now its been delisted from site.
how i can exit the position

Trading window for Shriram Transport Finance has closed, you can’t sell them now. Though the RE’s are still in your Demat account and will remain there until issue closes on 30th July, you will have to use those RE’s to apply for rights shares else you will lose all the money paid to purchase the RE’s. Read this post for further assistance Everything you need to know about Shriram Transport Finance Corporation rights issue

could you please help
how to apply those RE share for Right issue.
having 71 quantity not able to proceed

can you please help me.
can i hv your contact number or any way please help me out

You are free to post any of your queries here, me our our team will happily answer them.

The process has been explained here

How to apply for the Shriram Transport Finance rights issue?

Once you either receive the REs from the company or purchase it from the market, you will need to apply for the rights shares using Netbanking ASBA. You can check the process in this post . You can verify your entitlement on the website of the Registrar & Transfer Agent . The website will not be live until the issue opens.

You will need to enter your demat account’s Beneficiary Owner ID which is a 16-digit number while applying either on the RTA’s website or through your bank.

i visit on this page .but when i entered the no of share it ask me to pay full payment which is 570rs per share.
where i can use RE- shares it wont allowing me to use.
its show me only no 3 sahre under RE

please help me

When you apply for rights shares you will have to pay Rs. 570 per share.

You can edit that and enter number of RE’s you have.

its greyed out to edit

Those are No. of Shares you are entitled for, no problem with that. You can enter 71 in No. of Shares Applied, you will be allotted 71 shares.

then i have to pay 40470rs amount .then only i can submit.
it wont me to submit the page

Yes, you have 71 RE’s and are applying for 71 shares so you will have to pay that amount.

then again its cost me 71 106 + 71570 = 71*676
so i am buying it at 676 :frowning:

Yes. 106 is the premium you have paid to the shareholder who renounced his rights and gave them to you. So total cost of applying for rights shares for you is 676 per share.

Sir,

After investing 106+570=676 x71=47996, if shares were not allotted. Will I get full refund including Premium amount of Rs.106 or only Rs. 570?

If you have 71 RE’s in your Demat account, you will get confirmed allotment for 71 shares.

BRO - Can you pls. guide me on Registering for Rights issue. It is saying my client ID is incoorect if I use my sixteen digit number on the Register website. Am not able to apply, I bought 50 RE Shares

I was on call with Zerodha team they can’t make this work.

Try this, might work.

You need to ensure that you’re using the 16-digit ID available here .
The DP Name is Zerodha Broking Limited.
Should you see an error ‘Invalid DP ID/DP account’ you can split the demat account number (16 digits) as
DP ID: 12081600 and DP account: the remaining 8 digits.

Thanks Bro, I used R-WAP to apply and paid the money . Really appreciate your thread.
God Bless You

Hello,
I bought 52 shares of shriramtrasfinance as on record date and 6 right shares credited in my zerodha account, i purchased them by paying 570 each, but now it is showing in my holdings. Please help