I hate the look on people when

…when people say, “oh you are in share market”… :open_mouth:
Like I am a “satte baaz”, “juari” or whatnot bad things in the world I do…
It gets my morale down.
Any suggestions?

1 Like

yes, see a psychiatrists .

Why do you assume people think you are a gambler?

its true and will last for much time here…
our society is very much tough in changing their perceptions…
you can ignore them or can try to make them understand reality…

That ain’t possible sometimes when there are people you cannot avoid at all.

That can be done only if they want to hear ifs and buts and whatnot, which they don’t want to hear… The moment they hear term share market, the world turns upside down.

Watch Saif Ali Khan in Bazaa₹ and feel proud bro.

It is normal. My HDFCB Branch manager tells me to do FD everytime I go there for getting 10% per annum (ya, i know it is less) but he always asks me same irritating question - “toh bhai aaj kaunsa upar jayega 10%” (which stock will go up 10% today.

He will buy call or put accordingly if you accidentally spit out a stock’s name.

PS: He has been effectively and consistently doing gambling and losing.

2 Likes

Which HDFC branch is giving 10% on FD?:nerd_face:

1 Like

Haha, figure of speech. He gives 10% on FD and charges 5% on personal loan (talks of every banker)

1 Like

It’s same as wholesale market,buy low sell high,

I seriously heard about this movie first time only from you :neutral_face:

Yea, unfortunately it is.

I read this some many times now but it ain’t easy as it is read.
I wonder how those big money catch the bottom.

I can understand. Its a common problem.

You need to realize that almost 90% of retailers are actually trading the market that way (tips, hearsay etc). So they suffer and then that perception keeps growing amongst the society.

Some of the bad practices (such as dabba trading) are also responsible for this kind of image.

Just forget and forgive them for their ignorance.

Always feel PROUD that you are working at the topmost point of Capitalism. This is the reflection of market economy. Pledge to change the society’s wrong perceptions rather than buckling under them.

1 Like

Never heard about this but here people do compare share market with “playing MCX”.

If you are EARNING Regular / constant money than you should not get demoralize from other people view. :slight_smile:

MAIN thing is IF you have strong understanding of Share Mkt both for EARNING and WORKING you never get discourage from cheap thinking people who them self have no courage.

I FEEL VERY PROUD AND YOU ALSO SHOULD.
I AM A PROUD INDIAN but sorry to say many people of INDIA are of cheap thinking they PROUD to do 9-9 job just for 20000-30000/- and also they fear from boss & also not get HOLIDAY by their choice.
SO BE YOUR OWN BOSS as We ARE

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks for your motivation :slight_smile:

“Sabse bada rog kya kahenge log” - Sandeep Maheshwari

Always remember that no matter how much good you do, there will always be someone criticizing you. Whether you are poor or rich, people will always find a reason to criticize you. When someone is poor,people make fun of his poverty and when he become rich they will say that “wo jaroor kuch do number ka kaam kar raha h.” (surely, he is doing some illegal business). Criticizing is people’s favorite hobby and being in a democratic country you can never stop them. The only thing you can do is to stop letting them affect you.

I too hear many things from people, about working in stock market, but instead of getting irritated, I laugh (in my mind) about their ignorance, and stupid and funny things they say, when they hear the word, “share market”.

4 Likes

Become rich! I too used to get demoralized advices and warnings from my relatives but their perspective was changed positively when I bought my own Honda City Car. Now same people asking me for their asset management. Now it’s a proud moment for me. It’s a same thing, if you go for a sport then a lot of people will criticise you for your career choice, the only way to stop them is become expert in your game.

5 Likes

Believe me I am trying my best.

My best wishes are with you. Don’t react too much just focus on your work and be a winner, world will be forced to recognize you.

1 Like

We cannot change people’s perception but need to focus on our work. Here is a motivational video

1 Like

That’s a good video.
Just below that in YouTube I found this…