I lost 50K in Union Bank's F&O in a single day when PNB posted result on 7 August.. Should i continue to trade or take break

Now see it’s Dishant

Best loss recovery strategy is to get profitable or stop trading hope this helps all my fellow traders

She posted that some loss recoverer takes 15k as advance and her name is Dirga mehtha and the person posted name also is dirga so I got doubt for that she asks should she ask affidavit for the name being same,I said okay madam if the name common name it’s okay but not for some uncommon name,point here is you should be vigilant and investigative in the market leave profitability aside,atleast for not being getting cheated

looks like someone took your advice of changing user name :rofl:

How dumb was it in first place to promote own advisory by giving stupid innovative names like loss recovery agency

1 Like

Yes just like collection agency

1 Like

this is a fake trap. and I think you are also Indore based one and providing service from some company and promoting them. and when its about being Gujarat based advisore… Just provide me the number I also have huge loss and I will let her save me and do nobel work :smiley:

very true Vinayji. There are good advisores who ensured profit weekly. Dirghamam can you give me her phone number? I can provide you the number of person with whom I am trading who ensure monthly profit and she also charge only 20% so you can not say that your so called "Miss Dirgha is the only one rescure in the world. try something new name to promote your self :wink:

1 Like

lol post removed and dirgha become dishant… what nonsence is going on here? is there any way to delet the account from here?

Trade you’re own way with small money or get good fellow traders and trust them never trust tipsters daily inreceive daily numerous calls,think this way I say you to cruise only in 100 Kmph daily to learn bike riding and I go.you are at risk similarly this is how they operate.

Joined 1 day ago, 7 promotional posts created and deleted.

Joined 13 hours ago, yet started promoting another agent.

Seriously!

1 Like

These Indoris have gone to a whole new level of pestering, @siva please do something to block such idiots and ruining the authenticity of the portal.

1 Like

So sad … i suggest you should first form a backtested strategy & then get into cash segment rather than jumping into F&O. F&O is a wild untamed animal & you need good skills to master else they are WOMD (weapons of mass destruction)

nup not at all i just wanna trap her or him or her/him or dont know whos there. I just join this forum for some good advice and looks but found it of no use as its just promotions are going on hear. I just wanna leave but couldnt found option for leave…

Look at the image Uday posted…newbies buy breakouts at 91… you really need to learn how to trade first and do really small quantities.

Many people think if they trade with huge amounts of money or big Lot sizes only then can they be profitable , which is far from truth.

Sorry for the loss , but you gave your money to the market the moment u bought the highs and no SL is like the real back breaker.

Trade with smallest quantity possible and when you have good trading results , gradually move to bigger lots

You are rude dude. Please have some humility. I don’t care if you are some stock nerd or so.

yea vinay sir but how this Mr. Godfather says that because I am new I am promoting someone? I just appose what that Mr. Dirgha/Dishant says and I am hurt from this insult, can you show me the path for leaving this forum? I never promote anyone,I trade on my own and simply earn small amount from markket, why should I promote any one? I just wanna leave this forum please suggest me the way out

@maddy_Des I have gone through the same as you mentioned. For Bank Nifty Options what time frame is better?

As told, whatever suits you!
Nobody can tell that!
try experimenting with various TFs.
Sometimes it happens you settle on some TF and then it again started giving losses. So in trading continuous experimentation is needed.
I trade using 3 min & 15 min

Me too lost on higher timeframes on BN Options. Now trading on 1 minute timeframe still losses.

Generally the lower the time frame the more losses will be as it will result in more noise and over trading. Along with time frame, position sizing, risk management are utmost important. Also there is nothing as one system fits for everyone, one need to find his own by optimizing, learning from mistakes and sticking to plan.

1 Like