I placed a stop loss order which got executed, but I don't see my stop loss price on any charts be it on NEST, NSE, Amibroker or any other chart?

Nitin,
What is the lowest time frame in a chart possible?

1min for now

1 Like

NITHIN today same thing happened i placed a sell order on bank of india and then buy stop order almost 3 rs away and within 10 seconds it got executed and i made a loss … that value was nowhere on the chart … i called zerodha for support and they told me that it was a value in vwap but not on the chart ok… now in this new nest trader i could not find the vwap statistics which was there in the last version under the market section …
how should i check for the vwap price within a given time frame like between 10;30 and 11 am today…

it was a cover order … first i shorted and then buy stop to cover …

It might not even be on the vwap(same reason as explained above), but you can confirm the same trade on the trade verification module of NSE : http://www.nseindia.com/tv, all executed trades can be confirmed here.

1 Like

Have u tried without the comma at the end?
http://www.nseindia.com/tv

1 Like

I just had an issue today where my normal stop loss got triggered and hit and price was nowhere to be seen on the chart. I am guessing the only way around this is to keep a price alert .1 or .2% away from your preferred entry price, which would be 5 or 10 points on the Nifty for example, and only enter stop loss when the price alert is hit.
Retail traders are already handicapped, its better to put in some extra effort to overcome this handicap.

1 Like

@nithin i sold 4 lot of crudeoil mini aug on 3147 thinking of it will go down. i had trigger on 3170 but, when it reaches to 3163 it got squired off automatically. the peak is 3166. how come?

WHY THIS HAPPEN ONLY TO ZERODHA I USE LOTS OF Brokerages
PLATFORM NEVER GOT STOP OUT THAT WAS NOT IN THE CHARTS strong text

1 Like

I have answered above. The peak that you see on the chart may not have captured all ticks.

@lakhanpahuja, it won’t be with only us. How charts are formed are exactly the same with all brokers.

1 Like

hi you have explained it about Equity not on commodity. i tried calling your customer care but they have not given me a satisfactory answers. well in this case. please suggest shall i close my account with zerodha?

1 Like

so you are saying that all eod data we see is wrong data (in this case of crude oil that 3166 is high that eod data will show but it high was 3170) that mean all eod data are wrong except open,close
@Tarzan
@ranjan933

@Nitin/ Zerodha Team:
I am not fully agree with your statements but have a one Question and observation that I used two Broker Accounts and Placed buy order from Zerodha and SL maintained e.g 95.2 but chart showing 95.6 line for todays Idea cellular case and from another Brokers account I placed two sell order and Target Was set 95.3 & 95.5 respectively but why first order was not hit on 95.3 from another broker account?
I

1 Like

Hey @ZC1900 You can Verify your Trades at National Stock exchange.

https://www.nseindia.com/registration/tv/trades/newStructure/TVLogin.jsp

Yes I checked but No SL Value found on NSE Record ??

same problem here,

Explained here

Dont take trades if you dont have decent width of stop loss, such trade are doomed to fail

I placed a CO, where the trigger price was 333. However order got executed at 335.65. When I contacted customer service (spoke to Anusha), she said we do not capture all the ticks on Zerodha platform. Upon asking how to crosscheck this, she asked me contact the exchange.

Since the answer over here was not satisfactory, I asked shall I stay back with zerodha or not, as you are able to resolve my query, to which I got the response as “Its up to you”…

Very disheartening response from the Zerodha. Didn’t really expected this.

zerodha%20error

1 Like

Explained here