I uploaded my latest income proof, but there is no status

As per this article: How do I update my financial proofs at Zerodha?

Console should be showing the upload status, the article says:

Once you submit your financial proof here, the upload status will show as pending. It will be sent for review to our verification team. The status will show as pending until the verification has been completed. If you upload multiple times, the latest document uploaded will override the previous uploads.

Today I updated my latest income proof(attached the file, uploaded it, and then submitted it). But there is no status as this article claims. When I refresh this page; https://console.zerodha.com/account/proofs

It says to upload the file, no status; does that mean the file is not uploaded or submitted?

@Nakul @TheGouda

Can someone clarify this? I get an error when I request for the income proof document in console(console → account → documents → income proof). The rest of the documents like PAN, CMR Copy, etc. are fine, but I am getting an error when I request for income proof doc. Yesterday, I uploaded the latest income proof but there is no status as the FAQ page mentions.

We’re checking about the status. If you’ve already uploaded the financial proof, do not upload again.

1 Like