I would like to trade only f&o is this correct?

If you want to take high risk with low capital then FnO is for you. Trading in equity/cash is safer because there is low risk but high capital is required to make some money.

1 Like

If you want to trade in F&O that’s not a problem. Futures is risky and requirement of capital is a bit higher. But before you step in the derivative segment I would request you to 1st develop a clear concept of the Derivative segment. Do some through study. The important part is F&O needs lots of skill in trading and strategy developing and implementation. So its better you do some trade on paper and not apply in the real market. Then you make a step forward. For any queries feel free to contact me.

thank you for ur ans friend…

i read somewhere that Rakesh Jhunjhunwala started with options because he had very little capital and it was the only way he could play big. a lot of people and experts advise against F&O but my own experience particualrly with options is tat this is the best way for those with little capital.

Which is the algo you have subscribed let me know the full detail. You have not mentioned it in your blog, http://www.niftyoptionscallputeasy.blogspot.in