Impressed with Zerodha's Account Opening Service. Here is the story

Recently, a friend of mine wanted to open his first trading account.

I knew this wasn’t a straightforward process in his case as he discussed the matter, since his account opening doc’s, otp tel no’s , bank accounts was not in order and mixed up. There wasn’t anything illegal about the situation, but things were not in order for him.

There was confusion regarding on how to make it happen, he calls up Zerodha’s Account Opening line. The person who attended the call was able to comprehend the situation he was in and offer advice on how to proceed with the application.

After finishing the call there was no more confusion but perfect clarity on how to proceed with the application. He opened the account with Zerodha the following week.

I am impressed at how well the Account Opening executives at Zerodha are trained to handle complicated situation like in his case. All that cloud of confusion just disappeared after speaking with Zerodha’s Account opening executive. Top quality account opening experience.

An individual’s experience dealing with the representative of any company, is not a one to one experience any more, that pleasant experience travels beyond that one to one conversation.

31 Likes