Income Tax on Short Term Sell of Share

Supposed if i gain profit of 1 Crore in short term capital gain by selling of Share. than how income tax will be calculated. as per business income or 15% Flat tax as its a stcg?

Hello @nakhwa.adil,

Short term capital gain u/s. 111A is treated as special rate income, therefore, income tax will be charged @15% flat on such profits earned.

For further clarification, you can refer to below articles!

1 Like