Index experts your opinion please

So I am noticing Nifty is doing timepass since 2 weeks now, there is literally NO TREND in the markets

Also, DOW is doing timepass in same timeframe

Even yesterday I read an article stating some N7 rule where this is first time Nifty has traded in such a small range over 7 plus days

So my question - What is the trigger these indices are waiting for? We had the Fed hike done. Now what is the reason for this dullness?

The biggest and most obvious trigger will come from the OPEC meeting in Vienna, where the direction of crude oil prices would be set.

Crude price has a big impact on developing economy like ours. Any trigger to push the prices above $80 per barrel would have some serious impact on the economy and hence the stock market.

-Neha (vrdnation.com)

2 Likes

Index has its own traits and values. You need to read well about the strength of the currency indedx you are investing in. Nifty is a most popular index on the Indian market which is being traded with good volumes. I do not have much experience in it.

I m not an expert, but here goes…

Do not worry about triggers. What matters now is market is consolidating and good to buy now.

Note that longer the markets consolidates , bigger and longer will be the coming trend, that is take away from the consolidation of nifty.

I want nifty to consolidate even more. Rupee will get even more weaker and then FIIs will start buying again and
then the breakout starts.

How can one be confident that this would happen, simply look at the PEs of all world markets , nifty is second right after S&P 500. The second most premium market in the world and its consolidating right now. you cannot get a more better opportunity than now to accumulate.

1 Like