Indicative Yield on Coin for Gsec

Hey @abcd5662, the holding should be showing up on Console now and you can pledge it. We had an issue today where the holdings and buy average for a few of our clients wasn’t updated. We had to redump the holdings data in the morning. Apologies for the inconvenience.

1 Like

Still not visible. Have shared the client id with you. Please check

Yes, checking

@nithin @nakul @bhuvan @ShubhS9 @Meher_Smaran

I too had applied for 7.54 GSEC through COIN. Status is being shown as “Allotted” in the COIN. However 754 gsec have not yet been credited to demat till now though they are appearing in Kite but not in console. This has happened for 2nd time with me. Usually gsec are credited to demat on Monday but now that process is not being followed. Tomorrow (23 November 2022) is interest payment date. If gsec are not in my demat account by today, i will not be able to receive interest on it. if any loss is borne by me, zerodha will be solely responsible for it. :rage: :rage:

If these securities are showing up on Kite, that means the credit has already happened in your demat. It wouldn’t be showing up on Console if the credit in your demat was delayed. It will show up on Console from the next day. Check this for more

2 Likes

Thanks @nakul and pardon for my mistake. I didn’t receive any email from CDSL for credit of gsec. CDSL sends emails at the time of any action in DEMAT account. However didn’t receive any email this time. Moreover it was not showing in console so it led me to believe that gsec have not been credited. Now checked CDSL easi and gsec have been credited on 21st november itself, maybe late at night. silly mistake on my part, should have checked DEMAT account also rather than relying on emails.