I have seen some answers stating that we will receive the tender form to registered mail id. i have not received it yet. Just wanted to know if there is a way to download the same?
At the end of 1 Nov(Record date), Infy will know who are all the eligible shareholders. Then they will calculate the entitlement for each shareholder based on shareholding pattern and the share price as of Record date of 1 Nov. This entitlement will then be mentioned on the tender form and then the tender forms will be sent out to the registered email ids. I dont have an estimated time for how long this could take but let’s assume it could take upto 2 weeks after record date.
You are saying number of ppl applied for buyback… when did ppl applied ? I think it can be done after we send the tender form to zerodha support … once we get that . still we did not fill any application … just wait and watch … I mean we should not miss this offer due to silly mistake of missing any process or dates…
Entitlement will be calculated based on shareholding pattern and the share price as of record date of 1 Nov. The acceptance will be calculated based on the number of people applying for the buyback before cut-off date.
I read it somewhere that retail investors holding infy shares worth 2 lakh or more, are the one who will eligible for buyback offer.
So, my confusion is, do I wait for the tender form to come on my registered id or should i download it? how long should i wait till the form comes to my email id? and to whom do i submit it?
i am still not received the tender form i got 105 shares in my demat acc purchased before 8 days of record date plz told the how much time
Yes, the tender form will be sent to your registered email id by the RTA. I am guessing that it could take upto 2 weeks. You have to enter the number of shares you want to tender, take a scanned copy of the form and send it to ‘[email protected]’. We’ll place the bid on your behalf and send you a transaction slip. Explained in detail here
Is this news correct ?
retail investors holding infy shares worth 2 lakh or more, are the one who will eligible for buyback offer.
Dear Mr.Srinivas !!!
i am holding 140 shares of Infosys and till today i have not recieved any tender form to participate in buy back .
Could you pls. advice me as to wait for the email or any other way?
Thanks in advance !!!
Approximately how much time it will take for getting the buy back amount in individual accounts. I’m unaware howmuch time it took for the same in case of Wipro and TCS, and hence asking.
The buyback payout will take place after the buyback window closes. It may take 2-4 weeks after that for payout to be processed.
Hey Man !
Yu ‘ve cleared a lot of doubts yaaaaaaaaar !
May God bless U forever !
Thanks a ton!
Keep rocking !!!
I ‘ve bought 50 Infy shares @ a high price of 948 on oct 30th to be eligible for buyback😕
Now the stock is downtrending
Will the downtrend continue?
Should I sell it now and buy it after sometime when the price is low. But I wanna stay eligible for the buyback option as and when it opens. Please do guide me !
Thanks in advance :)
@Srinivas - I still haven’t received email from INFY about the buyback. I had bought around 156 shares when INFY price went down due to Vishal Sikka issue. I should be eligible for buyback from what I read, however, I still have not received formal communication from INFY to my email ID. Is it going to be delayed? Or, am I not eligible?
hey @yasarsparky92, sorry for the delayed response, missed this. The entitlement per retail investor could be between 50% to 60%. So if you are uncomfortable with holding Infy, then you can sell out 40% of your shares, and then buy back how much ever depending on your entitlement which will be mentioned on the tender form and you can tender exactly your entitled buyback quantity. Ensure you buy shares back into Demat if required before you tender and tender before the buyback window closes.
@Yash27, @gumdal You will receive the tender form to your registered email. This could take upto 2 weeks from the record date, you’ll have to wait for it.
I am holding 20 shares of Infosys . So how I will come to know if I am eligible or not and how long do I need to wait for the mail ?
You are eligible for the buyback if you bought these Infy shares on or before 30 Oct. The RTA will send the tender form to your registered email. This could take upto 2 weeks from the record date of 1 Nov, you’ll have to wait for it.
Let’s say I hold 100 shares on report date. If my entitlement is going to be between 50 and 60%, can i sell my remaining 40% before buyback? Is it good to sell? Is there a chance in buyback where lets say 80% of my shares are tendered so that it is better to hold.
Yes I have purchased the shares in Aug, so I will be eligible or the company will choose the shareholders name?
@bargath_93 If the assumed entitlement is at 60%, then yes you can sell out the other 40% anytime now. Even if the entitlement is more than 60%, you can buy back remaining shares before you tender and tender your entire buyback entitlement before the buyback window closes.
You are eligible. Everyone with shares in their Demat as of 1 Nov is eligible for buyback.