Instant withdrawal feature

Okay that made me chuckle :smiley:

Maybe you misunderstood me. The reason I am interacting with you guys here is that I know the team is constantly working to improve the products and services keeping users’ interests. And my comments should only be taken as constructive feedback. Please note I am getting involved in discussions and contributing my thoughts with your team is because I know the team is listening. I am not wasting my time with HDFC Securities and the likes.

3 Likes

Can anyone please give August update to this thread?

1 Like

@siva desperately waiting :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Maybe there are waiting for one year anniversary of the announcement :rofl:

1 Like

Many many new regulatory things are coming and we are prioritizing to handle those things, said that we are working on instant with drawl but can’t give any ETA.

Hello,
Can anyone please give September update to this thread.

Will take some more time, so many regulatory changes are happening at same time.

1 Like

Any update on this one? Now we are not even getting the payout on same day of successful processing.

Hello,

Can anyone please give November update to this thread ?

I forgot to ask in October :sweat_smile:

30 days to one year anniversary of this announcement (10 december 2019) :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

@siva @nithin @Zerodha_Fraud_algos @Bhuvan @Riyas_Ahamed @VenuMadhav @Lets_Invest @ShubhS9 @Newbie420

1 Like

Will take some more time, many regulatory things happening at same time, we are preparing for new margin rules which will come into effect from dec 1st.

Hello,

Can anyone please give December update to this thread ?

It’s sad that one year has gone by after announcement .

We could have released by this time but due to constant regulatory changes all the processes are getting changed often from last 1 year hence this is delayed. Also these peak margin changes pushed it a bit.

So, is there any ETA now?

Happy New Year!!!

Can anyone please give January 2021 update to this thread ?

This should be out soon.

Thanks siva… Happy to hear that…
Does soon means in days time or weeks?

Weeks,likely.

2 Likes

Can anyone please give February 2021 update to this thread ?

anyone?